Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Have we fallen of the face of the Earth......

NO!!!  We have just all been on our death beds.

We are blaming Sydnee for the awful flu bug that was allowed into our house.  In true form Sydnee started throwing up Sunday night.  Paul was leaving for a conference at 5:00 am on Monday and I have NEVER done well cleaning up other peoples vomit.  In all honesty what ends up happening is Paul is cleaning up two piles instead of one.

It took Sydnee two days to kick the bug and we all thought we were free and clear, YEAH YES ROCK ON!!! Right?!?!?! WRONG!

Thursday was my birthday so Paul and I had a date planned.  Everything was going great until.....you guessed it, I got sick.  About 40 minutes after I got sick we received a phone call that Trent was throwing up at Wiz Kids (a tutoring program).  My lovely husband made sure that I was not going to die and left to pick up Trent.  At about 2:30 am on Friday I thought Paul was going to drop Trent and I off on some random street corner, the poor guy was taking care of both us all night.  Trent and I were down and out until Monday.  

Paul however was not able to hold out.....late Sunday night it hit him.  He however rebounded way sooner than the rest of us and I will be honest with you, he blames it all on me!  I am the one that got him sick, not his prefect little girl who brought the bug into the house......

I am happy to report that we are all alive and actually feel healthy. PRAISE THE LORD!

1 comment: