Monday, February 13, 2012

So Excited I Forgot to Take Pictures

If you based my life off this blog it would appear that we haven't done anything since getting over our Flu's.  WRONG!  I have just been bad about blogging and taking pictures.

One morning after Paul and I both got onto the scale we decided to join the local Y.  Now let me say that I was not excited about looking into the Y due to how ICKY the Y was in Salem.  That all changed after I spent 20 minutes at the Y here.  Everything is new, it is clean and the local hobo is not hanging out by the front door.  We are going M,W,F and both are feeling great.

Upwards is going very well.  Trents team has lost only one game and he seems to be learning alot.  Sydnee practices her cheers nightly and I am pretty sure that everyone in the house knows them by heart.

This last weekend we took a trip to Granny and Pawpo's.  It was just a short trip to touch base but everyone seemed to have a great time.  Paul was able to help Pawpo outside and trim up some trees while Granny and I sat inside looking at pictures from the past 3 months.  I must say that I love the fact that my children are getting a chance to know them.  Trent spent the drive there not speaking to Paul or I because we left Stella with family friends.  Now before you say "oh poor Stella" let me give you a little bit of information here.  She got to spend the weekend with another Boxer who likes to play,  sleep in a warm bed with another human and there is 6 in the family so there was always an open hand to pet her.  Sydnee went and picked "Rose" (yellow dandelions) with Pawpo for Granny.  She was very proud of herself for filling a whole bowl.

On Sunday we got snow again!  Yeah!!  It only lasted 24 hours but the kids got to make so angel ands about 10 cups of hot chocolate.  Paul and I enjoyed it because we had an excuse to have a fire going all day.



No comments:

Post a Comment