Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Joys of Life at the Age of 10

Trent has gone through a lot of changes over the last 6 months, new school, new church, new friends and new activities.  He has always handled things like such a big kid.  I have asked him how he is doing with all of these changes and I get a short answer, "I am fine Mom."  Now, I am a woman so I probably over think things just a little (don't tell Paul I admitted to that!) but in my head there is no way he is fine...


Last night I went into his room to check on him and this is what I found.  A happy young man in cozy Pj pants, in the middle of his bed, playing his DS and snuggling with HIS dog.  When he realized I was in there, after standing at the foot of his bed for 5 minutes, he said "I love it here." Yup maybe I need to leave the boy alone.....

1 comment: