Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Trent's Birthday


Oh My Gosh my baby boy is 11!!!  No stinkin way!  I feel so old saying this but time sure does fly.  He is turning into such a young man.

His birthday was pretty low key because he had talked his dad into letting him play SOCKs so nothing else mattered.  I would ask him what kind of decorations, cake or balloons he wanted and his response was always the same, "I don't care, we are playing SOCKs."

He had a great turn out and everyone really seemed to like the game.  It was a successful birthday!

1 comment:

  1. um, what is SOCKs?

    He looks SO big here. And so handsome. I seriously can not believe he is 11. Time does fly. Is that the same sweet boy who we gave ice cream too in the middle od the night to bring his fever down??? =)

    ReplyDelete