Monday, November 21, 2011

Progress Report Day




Today was progress report day at the Allen house.  Needless to say Paul and I are very PROUD parents.  Sydnee is NP on; Language Arts, Math and Science.  If anyone was like me and has no idea what NP means I will save you the embarrassment of asking, it means Near Proficient.  I learned after having an awkward conversation with Sydnee's teacher; Mrs. Davids,  NP means that Sydnee is right where she should be and I should not worry.  (My kids have now been to 4 different school between preschool and private/public school and let me tell you---EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO TO THE SAME GRADING SYSTEM!  Just saying...this Momma gets confused.)  She is P in Social Studies, which means Proficient, just in case you didn't caught that. (I didn't.)  The comment that Sydnee got was that she is doing great!







Trent has always had a love/hate relationship with school.  He loves recess, PE, math and lunch.  You know all of the important things.  He has always worked very hard for his C's.  This year it really feels like everything is coming together for him.

Lang Arts:  89.85% (B+)
Math: 89.15% (B+)
Science: 95% (A)
Social Studies: 91.67% (A-)

This I understand!!  Trent is doing awesome,  he is very proud of himself and all of his hard work is paying off!

2 comments:

  1. Sydnee and Trent: Grandpa and Nana are so proud of you both. Congrats and well done, just think this time next month we will there with you all. Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's SO great!!! Way to go Trent and Syd!!!!

    ReplyDelete