Monday, November 14, 2011

The Reason I started......

Many may asking, "Why would Laura start doing this now?"  It is a great question with so many social media outlets, why would I?  To understand I must give you some background here.  We lived in a large city where Nana and Grandpa lived blocks away as well as a set of grandparents 5 hours away.  Aunties were just a few miles away, our church was right down the road and our children had childhood friends within rock throwing distances.  We recently were given a great opportunity to follow God's calling to a small town in New Mexico.  My family had to say "See you later" to everything we hold dear.  You may have noticed that most of the family we have left are well over the age of 40 (NO I AM NOT CALLING ANYONE OLD, so please no phone calls) and social media outlets are not a popular choice.  My BFF (yes I am young enough to use this term)  has a blog and I love how I have a peek into her world.  So long story short; I am hoping that this will give all of our love ones a peek into our new advantage.  Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Well how old are you? Are you 30 yet? The cut off for being able to use the term "BFF" is 30. I think you've got a good 3 months left.

    Oh, and HOORAY for you having a blog!!! I am a little bit in love with the idea =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I used BFF on our reader board at Church along with GR8 and I am over 30, Lauara and Kendra, please let me know if there is a clause allowing the above....if not I know a lawer or 3 from the Salem area that can assist in creating one...LOL It's gr8 to see what God is doing in NM and through the two of you...Go God!!!

    ReplyDelete